- Perunis GmbH, an enterprise headquartered in Zug (Ober Altstadt 8, 6300 Zug), is the operator of the following websites perunis.ch, perunistech.ch, quid.place and different subdomain webpages, particularly clever.quid.place, smart.quid.place, pametan.quid.place, pametanba.quid.place, pametanhr.quid.place.
- Perunis GmbH attaches great importance to privacy (data protection). We inform you on the processing of data by means of the data protection statement hereinafter.
I Visiting the Perunis GmbH websites
- When you visit the Perunis GmbH websites, even without registration or login, Perunis GmbH acquires information that enables it to draw conclusions from visitors' surfing behaviour and helps it to determine which information and offers generate particular interest. In this context, cookies (see item 7 hereinafter), a web analysis and remarketing tool (see item 8 hereinafter) and social plugins (see items 9 to 11 hereinafter) are employed.
- Certain offers by Perunis GmbH or connected providers can be booked without registration or login. In such cases, you fill in the form and provide us with the required information and personal data.
II Getting registered on the Perunis GmbH websites
- You have the option of registering yourself on the Perunis GmbH websites and opening a user account. When you register, you disclose personal information (typically your name, phone number, e-mail address); the mandatory information has to be entered into the corresponding entry form. We use this information to execute your order and/or your requests.
- At the time of registration, you are subscribing to our newsletter.
- By registering at Perunis GmbH websites you provide us with your consent to use the personal data entered for advertising purposes within the scope of your approval and to send you e-mails containing advertisements.
- You have the option of unsubscribing from the newsletter any time by clicking on the designated link in the newsletter.
IV Transmission of your data to third parties
- We do not transmit your data to third parties except to parties who carry out services on our behalf within the scope of your order / request. Third parties are not entitled to use your data for own purposes without your explicit approval.
- Moreover, transmission of your data to third parties is permitted only after you have provided your explicit approval, or if we are obliged to do so by law (e.g. a law enforcement authority issues a summons), or if this is required for enforcement of our claims within the scope of the contractual relationship (e.g. collection measures).
- Our staff and third parties who receive mandates to carry out our services are obliged to observe the data protection provisions.
- Onward transmission of your data can further occur if you use social plugins (for further details, see items 9 to 11).
V Data security
We protect your personal data by means of appropriate security measures. We follow the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the Swiss data protection law against unauthorised processing. This especially includes the following risks:
- Unauthorised or accidental deletion
- Accidental loss
- Technical errors
- Forgery, theft or unlawful usage
- Unauthorised changes, copies, access or other unauthorised processing.
VI Your user claims (information, deletion, correction)
- In accordance with the Swiss data protection law, you have the right to request information about which data are being processed. You are further entitled to request the correction of incorrect data and the deletion of your personal data. You may address such claims in written form to Perunis GmbH, Ober Altstadt 8, CH-6300 Zug, Switzerland. Letter templates are available on the Website of the Federal Data Protection Commissioner.
- Cookies are small text files which your browser automatically saves on your hard disk when you visit a website. Cookies permit your settings (e.g. language or currency) to be saved, which facilitates your visit to our website. Cookies cannot cause any harm to your hard disk. Cookies also do not transmit any further personal data to us. You have the option of deactivating the saving of cookies in your browser. By deleting or blocking cookies, the use of our website may become significantly restricted.
VIII Google Analytics / Google AdWords and Google Remarketing
Google will use this information to evaluate the use of the website, create reports for us concerning website activities and to carry out further services related to the use of the website and the internet. Google may also transmit this information to third parties to the extent required by the law or insofar as data are processed by third parties on behalf of Google. Google will not connect your IP address with other Google data in any case. The IP addresses are anonymised (shortened by three digits) to ensure that correlating them with you as an individual is not possible. Google observes the data protection provisions of the US Safe Harbor Agreement and is registered with the Safe Harbor programme of the US Department of Commerce.
- type and version of the internet browser used
- the operating system used
- the website from which access occurs (referrer URL)
- the IP address of the accessing computer
- time of server inquiry
- actions on the website (clicks, downloads, purchases).
- We further use Google Remarketing and Google Adwords for online advertisements and to evaluate the use of the websites of Perunis GmbH. By combining the use of first-party cookies and third-party cookies (e.g. DoubleClick cookies), reports can evaluate how ad impressions are linked with website visits. Third-party providers, including Google, have the option of placing ads on websites and to tailor and optimise these based on previous visits to the website and according to demographic features and interests (for example, according to age, gender or interests). The data can be received by Google or via user data from third-party providers.
- By using our websites, you express your approval concerning the processing of data collected about you in the above-mentioned manner and for the purpose described.
- You have the option of preventing your data from being evaluated by Google Analytics. If you wish to do this, please follow this Link.
- You can find more information about Google on their website.
IX Facebook (Social Media Plugin)
- On the Perunis GmbH websites, we may use the social plugins of Facebook (www.facebook.com), which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA.
- A connection between your browser and Facebook servers is made regardless of whether you have a Facebook account or not and regardless of whether you are logged in on Facebook or not while you visit a website containing a Facebook plugin. The content of such a plugin is transmitted to your browser and incorporated in the website. Facebook receives the information via your browser that the web page was accessed. It is transmitted to Facebook servers in the USA along with your IP address and saved there. For more details, we refer you to information provided by Facebook.
- If you are logged in on Facebook while visiting another corresponding website, Facebook correlates your visit with you. For example, if you click the buttons "Like" or "Share" to convey information to your Facebook contacts, Facebook receives this information and saves it. Facebook can use the information for advertising and market research purposes as well as need-based designing of the website (remarketing).
- If you do not want Facebook to correlate the data collected during your visit to our website with your Facebook account, you have to log off from Facebook during your visit.
- You will find additional information concerning Facebook's use of data as well as your options and rights to protect your privacy appropriately in the data protection information provided by Facebook.
X. Google plus
- On our internet pages, we may use the “+1″ button of the social network Google Plus, which is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Park-way, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
- When you access a page at quid.place domains and its subdomains (such as clever.quid.place and other) containing such a button, a direct connection is made between your browser and Google servers. The content of the “+1″ button is directly transmitted by Google to your browser, which then incorporates it in the website. We therefore have no influence on the scope of data collected by Google via the button. According to Google, no personal data are collected without the button being clicked on. Data such as the IP address and other information are collected and processed only when users are logged in.
- You can find more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and further processing and use of data by Google as well as your rights and setting options to protect your privacy in Google's data protection information concerning the “+1″ button.
- You can find Google's data protection information under the following link: www.google.de.
XI Other social plugins
Other social plugins may be incorporated in our websites quid.place and its subdomains. There is the possibility that the IP addresses of all our website users may be transmitted to the servers of the corresponding providers. In this case, the data protection provisions of the corresponding providers are applicable. You may inspect these with regard to the following providers under the links given below:
- Pin it Button (Pinterest)
operated by Pinterest Inc., 635 High Street, Palo Alto, CA, 94301, USA. You can find the data protection provisions under the following link: about.pinterest.com.
operated by Twitter, Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. You can find the data protection information under the following link: twitter.com/privacy
operated by Google Inc. Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, Ca 94043, USA. You can find the data protection information under the following link: www.google.com
- Pin it Button (Pinterest)
XII Amendments to the data protection statement
- Perunis GmbH reserves the right to amend the data protection statement from time to time in accordance with new developments (e.g. changes in the legal framework, technical developments).
- Such amendments become effective from the date of publishing the amendments.